Wednesday 2 May 2007

Catching up and Juanita Bynum

It has been quite a while, I have been so busy but not to worry, I'll update you on all what I've been up to for the past 3 months or so. I'm going to have to post them one after the other so fasten your seatbelts and lets get cracking...............

Feburary was such a busy month, with two major Prophetesses (Dr Juanita Bynum & Dr Sharon Stone) visiting my church; Trinity Chapel, the spiritual bar was moved a few notches. We had two days of powerful teaching with the vibrant and annointed woman of God, Dr Juanita Bynum. She left everyone blessed. I also had a one to one interview on her Marriage, Ministry and Message. The full interview will appear in the spring edition of my magazine, ‘Leadership and Lifestyle.’ If you want to read on the interview, you can purchase your copy at www.leadershipmagazine.net.

1 comment:

tinycrack said...

She left EVERYONE blessed? Are you certain? Did you interview EVERYONE as they left?