Monday 16 July 2007

In Ghana for a Conference

I attended a pastor and leaders conference called Iron Sharpeneth Iron hosted by Dr Dag Heward-Mills - He organizes these conferences to touch the lives of many ministers from all parts of the globe. He has a peculiar grace, among other things, to help would–be leaders recognize the call of God on their lives, develop a peculiar passion for ministry and nurture and enhance the call on their lives. There were over 500o people in attendance. The conference was life changing.
I was invited by Dr Dag Heward-Mills to be an international board member for his crusade - Healing Jesus Crusade
It was my first time in Ghana and I must say, what a beautiful country!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I like your website!

Feel free to surf to my website - アバクロンビーフィッチ通販